BALTIMORE, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: TROW) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.57 per share payable June 29, 2017 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 15, 2017.
Additionally, at its annual meeting today, T. Rowe Price Group stockholders:
- Elected all 13 nominees to the Board of Directors
- Approved, by a non-binding advisory vote, the 2016 compensation paid to the company's named executive officers, and recommended, by a non-binding advisory vote, that stockholders continue to be asked annually to do so
- Reapproved the terms under the firm's 2012 long-term incentive plan; approved the 2017 non-employee director equity plan; and approved the restated employee stock purchase plan
- Ratified the reappointment of KPMG LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2017
- Voted against stockholder proposals requesting reports on voting matters related to climate change and executive compensation, and against a proposal requesting a report on employee diversity and related policies and programs
Founded in 1937, Baltimore-based T. Rowe Price (troweprice.com) is a global investment management organization with $861.6 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2017. The organization provides a broad array of mutual funds, subadvisory services, and separate account management for individual and institutional investors, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. The company also offers a variety of sophisticated investment planning and guidance tools. T. Rowe Price's disciplined, risk-aware investment approach focuses on diversification, style consistency, and fundamental research.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/t-rowe-price-group-declares-quarterly-dividend-and-announces-annual-meeting-voting-results-300446436.html
SOURCE T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.